Do I Need A New Accountant?
Our team has provided simple questions below to help you determine if you need to hire a new accountant.
There Are Many Ways We Can Help You & Your Business.
Please take a moment to ask yourself these questions about your Accounting and Bookkeeping situation:
- Do you feel you are not receiving sufficient business advice from your accountant on your business operations?
- Is your accountant not communicating your present condition to you to help you have a better understanding of where you and your business are?
- Do you feel your accountant is an expense for your business rather than an investment?
- Does your accountant wait until the end of the year before doing any tax planning with you to help you minimize your taxes?
- Do you lack confidence that your bookkeeper/accountant is knowledgeable about all the current and changing tax laws and how they will affect you?
- Do you feel that your accountant does not really care about your business needs, just the numbers?
- Have you outgrown your bookkeeping/accounting service and their ability to handle your needs?
- Do you have the frustration of never knowing what your accounting bill is going to be until after you have received it?
- Is the information you receive from your accountant difficult to read and understand?
- Is your accountant having you prepare your own payroll checks and bank reconciliation?
- Have you ever been penalized for payroll tax violations?
- Are you receiving your financial statements late from your accountant?
- Are your tax returns consistently filed late or extended by your accountant?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, you are NOT receiving everything that you should be receiving from your current accounting relationship.
Why not compare what you are now receiving to what the “Small Business Package” can provide for you and your business?
There is no cost or obligation. Give us a call at 402-423-0404 to find out if we can help.