When a small business owner has payroll to process, it can be a time consuming process. There are so many due dates for all the various government forms that are due it can be very easy to miss a due date resulting in penalties and interest.
Change the way you handle payroll, so you can get back to doing what you enjoy best—running your business. Outsourcing this function to us is cost effective and proves to be worry-free. If we’re handling all your payroll responsibilities, there’s no need for a specialized employee dedicated to this task and no maintaining your own payroll system. Payroll laws are constantly changing…and staying compliant can be a challenge. With our team on the job, you can leave those worries to us. We will assign a dedicated payroll expert to work with you throughout the payroll process. This ensures continuity, thus reducing errors and saving you time and money.
Our payroll services offer your small business:
- Payroll checks – paper or direct deposit
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) for prompt payroll tax payments
- Monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax reports including W-2’s, W-3 & 1099 forms
- Verification of all payments and processing
- Workers’ Compensation Audits
- Reminders of tax due dates, so you’ll never miss a payment
- A review of your current tax estimates and a schedule of future contributions for better business planning
- Full reporting, including employee earnings statements with current pay period and year-to-date wages, taxes, and adjustments
- Annual Payroll Tax Planning Review.
With our payroll services, payroll is no longer a tedious process but a smooth function of your business!
The benefits of having Bryant & Associates, P.C. handle your payroll services are simple. We save you time and give you peace of mind! You will also receive these benefits from our payroll services:
- Calculation all of your payroll data and handling of the data processing.
- We print professional, computerized checks to give to your employees, tax agencies or others.
- Payroll checks and reports are included and are neatly compiled to make record keeping easy.
- We will deliver the completed payroll to you in your preferred format.
- Any tax law changes that are made will be updated as required and you will be alerted of any changes that could affect your business.
- We also track payroll tax liabilities.
- We disburse funds to pay for liabilities.
- We prepare and submit all local, state, and federal tax documentation that is required for your business.
With Bryant & Associates, P.C. on your side, you’ll receive all the benefits of an in-house payroll department without all of the worry that something may go wrong.
Want to know more about our payroll services? Call us today at 402-423-0404.